Friday, June 8, 2012

Memphis - The One

1# Memphis - The One.

VDO of Memphis - The One

Memphis - The One Tube. Duration : 3.68 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Memphis. 2011 Memphis, Official music video www.memphisband.cz LYRICS My name is around As being the one Who's ending the race What I'm hiding The fear in my eyes No question to ask But... something goes down What I'm facing It's hard to explain Why it's so deep When you're looking at me When I'm sleeping With so many tears My pillow is soaked Nobody's guarding me here [Chorus:] What I have now All beautiful dreams When I close the door Angels are real What I have now It's likely to be... you Awakening light Folded in mist But something so clear All I could be It's hard to tell now My wishes came true Why the game has no rules When I go down There's a reason to smile The bright side of life One day I'll go up [Chorus:] What I have now All beautiful dreams When I close the door Angels are real What I have now It's likely to be What I'm losing here Is becoming me
View Related articles related to Memphis. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Memphis - The One.


No comments:

Post a Comment