Sunday, June 10, 2012

Xavier - Over here

#The Best Xavier - Over here.

Good VDO of Xavier - Over here

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to gift Video on Memphis Dentist. i want it to block my sisters. and also the public. data that is helpful. together with your friends. Xavier - Over here, that I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. Xavier - Over here Tube. Duration : 4.10 Mins.

The Over here track of the X-files mixape. Artist Xavier and produced by Billy and the Beast from That Moose Productions. Verse 1 Steppin in da spot wit a straight groove blendin bartender pours up juice wit da gray goose call me lotion cuz i stay smoove and the girls ass is fat like da cushion on a skateshoe I take it to another level like a break do pedal to da metal special threshold yo da apes loose im loosin it, you cant measure me wit ruler kits im rude as shit da name almost famous, X, Google it especially, it better be tennesse(ten to see) this like memphis i make chicks open mouths, dentist i get fucked up after ten hits, my music gets thumbs up like after the pen clicks back in da entrance, with vengence im endless striving for da top not ending as apprentice im london buying meals, ten pence, that moose is my mangement I home cuz my cash spent you get one last hint, guess cuz da print is about to fade away, kobe bryant you spending to much money on ya watch, time spent in da booth i transform to superman, clark kent Chorus This is how we do it over here how ya do it over there matterfact, we dont really care da bad ass track bumpin in ya ear how we do it over here how ya do it over there matterfact, we dont really care da bad ass track bumpin in ya ear Bumpin bumpin in ya ear Bump, Bump, Bump Bumping in ya ear da bad ass track bumpin in ya ear da bad ass track bumpin in ya ear Verse 2 Its always something, this this and that i stash my christmas cash, tour ...
View Related articles associated with Memphis Dentist. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Xavier - Over here.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment