Saturday, June 9, 2012

Luke Holland - Memphis May Fire - The Commanded (Drum Cover)

1# Luke Holland - Memphis May Fire - The Commanded (Drum Cover).

VDO of Luke Holland - Memphis May Fire - The Commanded (Drum Cover)

Luke Holland - Memphis May Fire - The Commanded (Drum Cover) Video Clips. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Memphis. Luke Holland, 18 years old, from Peoria, Arizona! I think MMF is a great band, enjoyed covering this song! Filmed and edited by Greg Mitchell at ForeverRecordings, audio edited by Paul Vickery. Using my beautiful custom signature Seven Drumworks kit! I am self-taught, and I now give online, live lessons via BANDHAPPY! BANDHAPPY account - www.bandhappy.com Only doing one camera angle because we only had one camera to use this time! I proudly endorse SEVEN DRUMWORKS and MEINL CYMBALS. Seven Drumworks - www.facebook.com/7drumworks www.sevendrumworks.com Check out my Meinl Cymbals Artist Profile and cymbal setup! meinlcymbals.com Go like my fan page on Facebook, lets keep in touch on there! www.facebook.com Twitter! - @LukeHollandd
View Related articles associated with Memphis. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Luke Holland - Memphis May Fire - The Commanded (Drum Cover).


No comments:

Post a Comment