Saturday, July 21, 2012

Elvis' tribute by DrSean (Dr S. Stern) RETURN TO MEMPHIS-

#The Best Elvis' tribute by DrSean (Dr S. Stern) RETURN TO MEMPHIS-.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Elvis' tribute by DrSean (Dr S. Stern) RETURN TO MEMPHIS-

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to present Video on Memphis Dentist. i need it to block my sisters. and the public. info that is helpful. with your friends. Elvis' tribute by DrSean (Dr S. Stern) RETURN TO MEMPHIS-, which I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. Elvis' tribute by DrSean (Dr S. Stern) RETURN TO MEMPHIS- Video Clips. Duration : 4.47 Mins.

I wrote this song during my flight back home from Memphis.I asked my friend Kobi Oshrat to write the music (Kobi Oshrat is the guy who wrote Haleluya which won the Eurovision song contest). I recorded the song keeping the spirit of the King' -I made this video-clip to show how my dentist-singer career is a mixture of dreams and reality .always with a touch of humor.
linked here related to Memphis Dentist. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Elvis' tribute by DrSean (Dr S. Stern) RETURN TO MEMPHIS-.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment