Saturday, July 21, 2012

Miles Away (Vocal Cover) [Riley Thompson] - Memphis May Fire

1# Miles Away (Vocal Cover) [Riley Thompson] - Memphis May Fire.
Advertisements

VDO of Miles Away (Vocal Cover) [Riley Thompson] - Memphis May Fire

Miles Away (Vocal Cover) [Riley Thompson] - Memphis May Fire Tube. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from experie nced Memphis. This is my vocal cover of "Miles Away" by Memphis May Fire ft. Kellin Quinn, from their album called "Challenger." Hope you like it! Comment, rate, subscribe! This song was recorded using the Blue Icicle USB input & GarageBand. Video edited in Final Cut Pro. *The original song is the sole property of Rise Records and Memphis May Fire, 2012. Support them! This is for personal use only, I own nothing.* Follow me on Twitter @rileyismusic Thanks for watching :)
View Related articles related to Memphis. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Miles Away (Vocal Cover) [Riley Thompson] - Memphis May Fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment