Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rescue

1# Rescue. Advertisements

VDO of Rescue

Rescue Tube. Duration : 1.00 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Memphis. After trying unsuccessfully for two days to rescue a kitten stuck in a storm sewer, residents of South Park, Pennsylvania decided to call the local RotoRooter outlet for help. The crew used a fiberoptic sewer cam to track the kitten's movement, before deciding which sewer pipe to access. Then a crew member descended into the manhole and made the rescue. It's a marvelous story of care for animals, and I like it. But don't you wish we had the technology and the will to rescue homeless people from hunger Single mothers from poverty Young people from gangs Prostitutes from the destructive snare in which they are caught? Union Mission, A Way Out, Bridges and Jacob's Well are some of the groups in Memphis who are doing inspiring rescue work. What we need is not technology, but will. People whose concern becomes compassion translated into action. This is my word of hope. I'm Maxie Dunnam, and I believe in Memphis.
View Related articles related to Memphis. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment